THE POOL!!
We enjoyed the pool several of the days we were there.
Elaina loves the water. She is a little "water baby". She kicks & strokes & splashes & laughs the whole time.
Here she is "swimming" with Grampa....
And before bed every night, we all got to see her take her bath in the great big jacuzzi tub. Oh boy! She loves bathtime. This one night she was especially giggly (make sure you turn up the volume so you can HEAR her!)....
After bathtime, Jen dressed her in her new Redskins sweats to watch the game....
That night Aunt Becky ("the baby whisperer") put her to sleep for the night....
Jen certainly gets the MOST credit for it, but Ryan kept at it and I helped a little.
Here's the finished product....
(are you proud of us, Elizabeth?)
looks like you guys had a blast! I think I'm going to have to pull out a puzzle tonight =)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny -- we did a puzzle at the Buchanan's place too! It looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDelete